I don’t know yet exactly what the problem is, but the address “comicsidontunderstand.com” is no longer working; there seems to be a DNS forwarding issue.
Unfortunately the default free Word Press site name “https://godaddyandthesquirrelmustbothdie.wordpress.com ” also is not working, for purposes of using the plain web browser type web site — because it tries to redirect to “comicsidontunderstand.com”!
(The “https://godaddyandthesquirrelmustbothdie.wordpress.com ” does work for the admin back end. That’s where I am posting this from, and working to undo that frustrating redirect, and other solutions.)
Partial solutions or work-arounds you can do, now or later.
- Right now, if you have (or choose to obtain) a Word Press account, you can use Word Press Reader mode to read CIDU posts and comments and leave comments. 1A. Go to https://wordpress.com, sign in with your WP account, and click on Reader. OR go directly to https://wordpress.com/read .
1B. Look for “Followed Sites” and a red MANAGE button. Add godaddyandthesquirrelmustbothdie.wordpress.com to sites you follow.
1C. This is about Reader Mode of wordpreee.com . It is not about tyhe reader modes that some browsers provide.
- Wait for fix to be found, and keep trying regular browser site for “https://godaddyandthesquirrelmustbothdie.wordpress.com/”
- We have obtained the domain name “COMICSIDONTUNDERSTAND.NET” and will be working to make it work for the CIDU site. DNS stuff always takes a couple days to propagate, so just stay tuned.
- Also you can keep checking “comicsidontunderstand.com”
- RSS users, I don’t know if those are still working. Please let us know.
Apologies for this problem!